Re: Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin

From: Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des(at)ofug.org>
Date: 05 Sep 2001 11:16:40 +0200

Harold Gutch <logix(at)foobar.franken.de> writes:
> I'll come around to your stand, presumably on Wednesday.

Hi,

I assume it's you I met at IFA on Wednesday or Thursday morning. I'm
sorry Eivind and I never showed up at your gathering, but we were
exhausted and had more than our share of trouble. Our stay in Berlin
turned out to be a lot more dramatic than any of us expected.

For various reasons which would take to long to explain, though, I
still have a one-way plane ticket to Berlin, valid for one year. I'll
be sure to send a heads-up if I ever get a chance to take advantage of
it :)

DES

--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des(at)ofug.org