Re: new songs (mp3) from our band ...

From: Oliver Fromme <olli(at)dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:03:53 +0200 (CEST)

Roland Jesse wrote in list.de-bsd-chat:
> Oliver Fromme wrote:
> > Andreas Klemm wrote in list.de-bsd-chat:
> > > The next weeks we'll be working on sympathy for the devil (demon ;-)
> >
> > A cover version of the G'n'R song? I like that song.
>
> G'n'R? Wasn't it Laibach? But all they do is to cover songs. So it might
> as well be by somebody completely different. ;)

Hmm, I don't know Laibach. I'm not sure whether the original
is by G'n'R (they did a lot of cover versions, too, e.g.
Paradise City, Live And Let Die etc.), but at least it's the
oldest version that I know of...

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
(Info: finger userinfo:olli(at)dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de)