Richardson Cost Estimating Books, Seminars & Software

From: <info(at)resi.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:01:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Since 1960 Richardson Engineering has published construction cost estimating books with labor hours, material prices and subcontractor costs. Our books are now available on CD-ROM and have thousands of illustrations, modifiers, technical information and manufacturer specifications.

Enter our 40th Birthday drawing and get a FREE evaluation copy CD-ROM of our books and software. We even pay shipping charges!

Prices start at $187.00 plus shipping. Interested in looking at our estimating books and software?

Go to www.resi.net for downloads and ordering information.

Thanks,

Richardson Engineering Services, Inc.
Tel: 480.497.2062
Fax: 480.497.5529
www.resi.net
sales(at)resi.net
info(at)resi.net

If this message reached you by error we sincerely apologize. If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from future mailings.

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-chat" in the body of the message