Re: Our conversation today.

From: Julian Stacey <jhs(at)jhs.muc.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 02:29:28 +0200

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: marcus.stafford(at)pwselect.com
Subject: Re: Our conversation today.
From: "Julian Stacey" <jhs(at)jhs.muc.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 02:29:28 +0200
Sender: jhs(at)wall.jhs.no_domain

To Folks on 2 lists, FreeBSD & MECC,

Here's a chance for someone to start a new ISP in Frankfurt, guiding the choice
of OS to the best: FreeBSD :-) It's from a job agent who phoned me & said my
name kept coming up in his searches, (but I live in Munich ....)

Disclaimer:
  I'm not involved, just passing on the info. Flames if any (hope not!) to
  me, jhs(at)jhs.muc.de not the lists, & not marcus.stafford(at)pwselect.com, as
  I volunteered to post this for him.

Reference:
> From: marcus.stafford(at)pwselect.com
> Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:51:29 +0200

Hi,
marcus.stafford(at)pwselect.com wrote:
> Julian,
>
> Thanks for your time today. Any assistance you could give me would be
> gratefully appreciated. The deal is as follows;
>
> Managing Director for start up ISP based Frankfurt. Must have in-depth
> experience of managing or running an ISP in Germany with a strong technical
> background. Succesful candidate will be required to identify and negotiate
> with partners/suppliers and bring in resources to develop sales, marketing
> and admin functions. Would suit someone who is currently running ISP, but
> cannot get further funding. My client may be willing to purchase the
> company. Fantastic opportunity plus stock options and excellent career
> prospects.
>
> If you have any queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.
>
> Once agian, thanks for your time.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marcus Stafford,
> PW Select,
> Bankside Business Centre,
> 107- 112 Leadenhall Street,
> London,
> EC3A 4AH,
> UK
>
> T: +44 (0) 171 891 2628
> F: +44 (0) 171 891 2629
> M: +44 (0) 7970 77 66 13
> www.pwselect.com

Julian
Julian H. Stacey http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/
  Virus/ Security/ License Worries ? FreeBSD & Linux provide free sources
  for public scrutiny - Microsoft do not - Who should you trust today ?

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-chat" in the body of the message