Re: German Advocacy on BSD

From: Andreas Klemm <andreas(at)klemm.gtn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 23:19:41 +0200

On Sat, May 29, 1999 at 02:52:32AM +0200, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> I've just written up a text for my not-for-profit ISP at
> http://www.hanse.de/freibsd.html
>
> If you can grok German, please let me know what you think.
>
> I'm still missing a few examples of "big" NetBSD and OpenBSD installations,
> so if anyone from those project is listening I'd welcome comments on that.

It would be great, if you could try to contact Juergen Kuri from
C't magazine if they would be interested in publishing your nice
article about the 'history' of the different BSD's.

Additionally it would be fine, if you could add perhaps some
features of the latest Release 3.2. Maybe you could make this more
a FreeBSD 3.2 article, am not sure, if they are interested in a
history article.

Bland would be, to make two articles 1 BSD history and one about
FreeBSD 3.2's features.

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                  http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html